Featured Case Study
Wipro - People First
1. Effectively communicate the initiatives undertaken by the HR department for the employees.
2. Increase engagement and interaction of the HR department with the employees.
3. Unique ways of communicating.
1. Create a mascot that represents the HR department and its values.
2. Launch the mascot through the People First newsletter
3. Place the mascot on notice board and other communication to impersonate the HR initiatives
Antick - An ant (representing speed, agility, hard working) with a smile on the face and certain characteristics portraying the HR department adequately was created and promoted through various collateral and communication. Cut outs were put up at the important junctions, and an Antick corner created to promote interactions.
For more case studies, please visit latest projects or portfolio sections